This past summer, the U.S. Census Bureau reported that single-family housing sales were at a higher level than they’d been in nearly 10 years. That’s good news for those who depend on the real estate market to make a living. Strong markets don’t always mean you are able to avoid a cash crunch, though. In order to quell cash flow issues before they become a burden, you might consider a commission advance company.
LinkedIn Profile Tips for Realtors
Maximizing Your LinkedIn Profile
In today’s age of social media being the go to for verification of business acumen, it is crucial to have an optimized LinkedIn profile. Here are some tips on how to do just that:
1. Have your best and clearest profile picture and complete your entire profile,
2. Address what you do in your Headline not just your title,
3. Join Groups to connect with your customers, partners and prospects,
4. Tell your friends, co-workers, etc to “Like” and “Share” your post,
5. Publish articles to show your knowledge of the industry,
6. Contribute and comment to blogs,
7. Automatically connect with your contacts: sync your email accounts with LinkedIn,
8. Ask a title rep for all the homeowners in your farm and connect with them on LinkedIn,
9. Search senior job titles in your city and connect by writing them a note,
10. Lastly, and to supercharge your connects…connect with people that have a high number of shared connections by searching your “2nd degree connections”. They will usually accept your invitation more easily than ones that you don’t have share connections with. This will exponentially grow your network!
AgentBranch.com is a real estate recruiting platform for real estate agents and brokers.
ExpressCashFlow.com provides commission advances for real estate agents and brokers.
Realtor Financing – Commission Advances
Real estate is just like any business: it requires capital. The solution: Realtor financing.
Capital is needed for expenses such as business cards, advertising, office equipment, and transportation, just to name a few examples. Since capital, or cash, only flows into the coffers of a realtor upon completion of a sale, financing these kinds of expenses can be challenging. If you are a realtor and you find yourself particularly stretched financially between sales, there is good news. You can use real estate advances to finance your business.
Signs of a Good Commission Advance Company
Working in the real estate business has many perks. One of the biggest headaches can be having to wait on your commission for a sale well after you helped seal a deal. You can save your financial strain by considering cash advance real estate. Here are things to look for in a reputable commission advance company.
Three Myths about Commission Advances
If you’ve been waiting for a sale to officially close, chances are that you’ve thought about whether or not commission advances were the right move for you and your business. With all of the information out there, it can be difficult to separate myth from fact and make the most informed decision to keep your business moving forward. Here are a few pieces of advice that you can safely toss aside.
Best Mortgage In America
Applying for a mortgage can be a tough task for aspiring homeowners. Especially so for borrowers with low to moderate incomes or perhaps less than stellar credit. While the availability of credit in the early-mid 2000s made it possible to get a mortgage, this was irresponsible. These types of mortgages would typically include a teaser rate, eventually leading to payment shock.
These days, NACA seeks to avoid that mess. In addition to a wide depth of resources available to homebuyers to ensure they get the best possible deal, NACA also provides what has been dubbed the “Best Mortgage In America”. This means that qualified borrowers will be able to take advantage of the following mortgage perks NACA has to offer:
- No down payment
- No closing costs
- Below market interest rates
- No Points
- Buy-downs to near-zero interest rates
- No fees
Seem too good to be true? For once, it isn’t! What’s more, NACA is not a program only available to people with certain income or credit scenarios, it is available to all qualified borrowers who do not currently own a home! Even if the desired property requires more renovation than the buyer can afford, NACA will finance that renovation as well to allow the buyer to purchase their dream home, even if it is a fixer-upper.
This underutilized and underpublicized product is a great tool in the tool belt of first time homebuyers and realtors alike who are striving to get the best deal.
You can read more about the different programs available at www.NACA.com.
Express Cash Flow – Commission advances for real estate agents and brokers www.ExpressCashFlow.com.