The Best Facebook Tips for a Realtor to Connect:
- As a realtor, your Facebook profile picture should stand out! One of our best realtor Facebook tips is to have a professional headshot. Include all contact info including your phone number and email address.
- Let the world know you are their “Go to Realtor” in your introduction section.
- Join local community groups to connect with your customers, partners and prospects.
- Make sure your friends and co-workers know to “Like” and “Share” your post to reach more prospects. (Text them to “Like” it)
- Publish articles to show your knowledge of the industry.
- Contribute and comment to blogs and posts that industry leaders make.
- People love pictures and video! Get as many pictures of your listings and closings as possible on Facebook. Do a video of you at your listing.
- Ask a title rep for all the homeowners in your farm and ask them to connect to your Facebook business page. This will take time but well worth it.
- Search leaders in your community and connect with them to share locally relevant info.
- Don’t forget that Facebook should be used for a balance of business and personal posts… too many of either will turn off your followers. Also watch your frequency, maybe 1 posts a day. The best time to post is mid-day to get the most “Likes”.
AgentBranch.com is a real estate recruiting platform for real estate agents and brokers.
ExpressCashFlow.com provides commission advances for real estate agents and brokers.