Have you earned your recruiting commission by placing the right candidate with the right client but will only get paid in 60 or 90 days?
We have the perfect solution for you! We can advance part of your commission now so you can pay your business expenses and continue to grow your business. Express Cash Flow provides growth solutions to grow your recruiting agency.
We will advance part of your recruiting fee paid by your client based on all industries i.e.: Financial, Technology, Engineering, Insurance, Real Estate and Professional Services. We will fund up to 75% of your invoice or net commission earned so you can get your commission upfront.
How It Works
The following documents are required.
- Colored copy of your driver’s license (take a picture)
- Voided Check or last month’s bank statement
- The contract with you client placing you candidate
- Any payment arrangements and past payment history from clients placed.
- Answer the questions about your candidate and client.
- The commission advance factoring fee is dependent on a number of factors but it ranges between 10-25% of the amount requested.
- For example, if you request $10,000 the fee might be 15% or $1,500 if the invoice is paid within 45 days.
- We provide a 10-day grace period after the estimated invoice due date, after which extension fees start to accrue at 2% every 5 days.
Is a recruiting commission advance cost effective?
YES – especially when you consider some of the alternatives such as:
- Losing control of your business;
- Losing out on profitable opportunities due being strapped for cash;
- Pledging your home and other personal assets;
- Losing out on a marketing opportunity that would increase sales.